Check out the nose of the new Chrysler 300 - Chrysler 100 Forum

post #1 of 12 Old 09-24-2014, 02:41 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Check out the nose of the new Chrysler 300

The 2015 Chrysler 300 will be revealed at the 2014 Los Angeles Auto Show in November. Consider this a preview of what to expect as this picture shows what seems to be the new nose of the 300.

The nose looks larger and more sloped. It also looks closer to the design language of the Chrysler 200.

http://www.tflcar.com/2014/09/are-yo...tfl-exclusive/
post #2 of 12 Old 09-24-2014, 05:01 PM

supposedly all par leaked the 2015 300 last week...

it doesnt look any different so take that with a grain of salt...
post #3 of 12 Old 09-24-2014, 05:26 PM

I'm liking the direction it's design is heading in. Looks like it will have more curves, something i'm a fan of... as long as it still looks like what a 300 should.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 Old 09-25-2014, 02:38 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
I don't think that the allpar one is right. The headlights and nose don't look like the TFL shot.
post #5 of 12 Old 09-25-2014, 05:04 PM

The body seems like it could be the real deal and if that the case, i sure hope in the end it doesn't seem like all they did was a facelift, i want it to be something more significant than that.
post #6 of 12 Old 09-26-2014, 04:50 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
The 300 has always been one of my least favorite cars around. I am hoping that it turns into something much better than what it was. To me it looked very boxy and old-fashioned. I am nervous that it will still look boxy with this redesign.
post #7 of 12 Old 09-27-2014, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry View Post
The 300 has always been one of my least favorite cars around. I am hoping that it turns into something much better than what it was. To me it looked very boxy and old-fashioned. I am nervous that it will still look boxy with this redesign.
why don't you like the 300?
what exactly to you would make it a much better car than it was?
post #8 of 12 Old 10-01-2014, 03:07 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Like I said I find the 300 very boxy and old fashioned. There aren't many curves or contours. It looks like the most plain car that you could possibly come up with. I just don't get the look at all. I think that it looks like only older people would ever want to buy it. There is no youth in it at all.

I would like to see a bit of shape added to the car. Something that adds something fresh to the design. I just feel like it looks like a basic car that is meant to be used as a black taxi cab.
post #9 of 12 Old 10-01-2014, 05:21 PM

Are there any examples of what you'd like to see the 300c to look like to make it's design more to your liking and not so boxy? Post up some pictures.
post #10 of 12 Old 10-02-2014, 04:04 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
I think that it can remain a big full size sedan, it just needs to have some more to it in the way of curves and contours. THe Cadillac Elmiraj is obviously upmarket from the 300 but it has more contours like I am speaking of.

Adopting A grille that is more similar to the Chrysler 200 would be nice as well since the grille for the 300 is a big box too.

I'm no car designer but I know what I like and don't like.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chrysler 100 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page